Keep your school safe and connected
Let Wireless Communications, Inc. help you set up a communication system for your school or district
Digital radios vs Cellphones in Schools
Schools are expected to provide a safe and secure environment for learning to take place. Many schools are depending on unreliable communication solutions such as limited function, poor quality radios and in some cases personal cellphones. These do not perform well in emergency situations. You need reliable clear communication with a radio that is rugged enough to withstand adverse environments. If your radio breaks in the middle of an emergency, even if it is inexpensive to replace, the consequences are costly. Contact Wireless Communications, Inc. to set up an appointment with our professionals to assess your needs.
Wireless Communications, Inc. has the professional staff to assess individual school and district needs and design the systems that will keep teachers, administrators, maintenance staff, bus drivers and security seamlessly connected. Our Motorola radio solutions have the features to address the challenges faced by today's educators.
Motorola MOTOTRBO XPR 7000 Series Digital Two Way Radio
Perfect for noisy environments like playgrounds, auditoriums or machine rooms, Intelligent Audio adjusts to your environment. Stay connected with text messaging and embedded Bluetooth. Integrated GPS makes location of users easy especially in a crisis.
SchoolSAFE and Motorola MOTOTRBO radios give your school personnel the instant communication they need to provide a safe environment for children.
SchoolSAFE is a web-enabled, two-way-radio-based program that connects your Motorola MOTOTRBO radios to public safety radio systems for instant communication with first responders and law enforcement in emergency situations. The SchoolSAFE system includes features such as:
- Remote Activation - tool that allows audio communications to be instantly available for rapid response or other applications.
- Enhanced Notification - works with remote activation to inform and warn students and faculty via email that an incident is in progress.
- Digital recording - audio recording and situation playback to assist with clarification and post-incident investigations
- Easy One-Button Activation - the push of a button connects school staff with first responders
- Comprehensive Training - teaches school personnel how to communicate effectively with first responders throughout an incident